Posted December 23, 2021
SOFTUM is a team of software development engineers based in Ukraine. Our company launched in late 2015 and since then we provide the best and innovative services to various businesses around the globe. We provide outsourcing/outstaffing services to our clients as well as developing our internal startups.
A fast-growing, well funded technology integration group working with cutting-edge technologies and over 400 high-end cloud-native customers.
We are providing premium solutions in technologies as Cloud Performance, Content Delivery, DevOps and Cloud Security.
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps to join our growing DevOps department!
- 3-6 years of DevOps experience
- Strong understanding of DevOps/SRE concepts: CI/CD, Branching/Deployment/Testing strategies and so on
- English language of upper intermediate or more. We’re working in an English speaking environment and need to communicate with our customers via Slack / meetings, write documentation, etc
- Proven production experience with:
– Cloud services: AWS, GCP, or Azure (self hosted clouds are also welcome)
– IaC tools: Terraform, Terragrunt (CloudFormation, Pulumi, Crossplane optional)
– Docker/Docker Compose
– Kubernetes: managed & self-hosted clusters, multi-environment setups, multi zones, autoscaling, etc
– Configuration management tools: Ansilble, Chef
– CI/CD tools Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions, Argo
– Monitoring and logging systems: ELK/EFK, PLG, Kube Prometheus Stack (Victoriametrics, Logs.io, NewRelic, Datagod optional)
– Secrets management tools: Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secret Manager
– Bash and one of programming language like Python/Golang
– Network problem troubleshooting (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- Interesting, challenging projects across a wide variety of companies, only advanced technologies
- Remote work and flexible hours: you can arrange the working day as you like
- Obtaining certifications (AWS, GCP, Hashicorp) at the expense of the company
- Modern equipment of your choice for comfortable work
- Opportunity for development and growth in the company
- Collaborate with the best of the best
- Free training and DevOps certification
- 20 business days of payable annual free-time
- Paid sick days
- Medical insurance
- Professional grow and salary review every 8-10 months