Posted December 1, 2021
A process management and monitoring system for a very big retailer in Israel.
We will develop a system from scratch that will allow retailer’s employees
and key users to manage inventory, sales, items, suppliers, clients processes and modules etc.
Database and servers will be an IBM iSeries based.
The project will run on native and Microsoft Windows environments.
- PHP & frameworks experience of at least 3 years working on large projects.
- Ability to perform tasks from end to end (back and front end)
- Apache on windows environment
- Laravel – is an advantage
- angular\react\vue – is an advantage
- working with IBM servers \ iSeries – is a great advantage
- Flexible working format – remote or office-based
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- 20 business days of payable annual free-time
- 10 days of paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- technical courses / Education reimbursement
- Comfortable office space or help with remote working place setup
- Needed software licenses reimbursement
- Friendly team
- Professional grow and salary review every 8-10 months